February 21, 2012

191

yeah . ! this day is in 7 months i IN RELATIONSHIP with MUHAMMAD AMIRUDDIN bin ABD MUTALIB . even through we always fight but we still love each other . i love him . he is someone who can understand me , how my life and he care about me . thank you . i love you so much . thank you for all these years i have been careful and take care of my heart as your heart . thank you bie . you are my love forever . kiss for you . muah . ! ! ! kesian bie termakan tepung tadi . hehe . dari baju warna hitam jadi warna gray . haha . btw , baby enjoy sangat2 celebrate anniversary kite and celebrate birthday bie .




(abaikan dua gambar yang kt bawah ye . tuh da jadi kenangan .)



this is MUHAMMAD AMIRUDDIN BIN ABD MUTALIB (=

p/s : bie , i love you so much . i will missing you everyday , muahh . ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment