January 13, 2012

188





I do not think that you will make me like this. me love you. but you never appreciate what I do for you. You just want to blame me if I am close to boy. but at the same time, you already do the same thing with me. me think you honest with me. but you never honest with me. If you had my love was her, you with clash me. and go ask for couple. but, if you love me. me ask for help is, forget her in your life. if so you can not forget her in your life. me decide. me did not want you lie to me again. enough is as you back up at her before this. I hurt you a lot of me before this. i did not want to hurt my heart because your behavior. last, if you actually love me. please, you stay away from her. but if you did not want to do, you clash with me although I will feel sad.


No comments:

Post a Comment