August 5, 2011

145

If your not the one then why does my soulf feel glad today 
If your not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way 
If you are not mine then why does your heart return my calls 
If you you are not mine would i have the strength to stand at all 
I dont know what the future brings,but i know your here with me now
We'll make it through and i hope you are the one i share my life with amal


True love comes from the heart is pure and sincere , 
sometimes it is sweet , 
bitter is the remembrance . 
SWEET MEMORIES ME WIF HER ^^­ ­


......Have I told you yet . . . 
How much you mean to me . . . 
Have I told you yet . . .
About all the happiness you bring!
Have I told you yet . . . 
That you mean the world to me! 
Just in case I haven't . . . 
I want you to know that . . . 
You're the best thing . . . 
that's ever happened to me! . . . 
( I Love You ) . . ­ ­

No comments:

Post a Comment